With this charter, LOAMICS makes commitments to all its customers and prospects on the protection of their personal data. Within the framework of our activities and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD / GDPR compliance) with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, LOAMICS undertakes to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the users of its services, as well as to respect the privacy of its customers and prospects.
Loamics takes the protection of your personal data seriously. In this policy,
- “user” or “you” means any person using the Service, whether by browsing our websites or using our mobile apps, purchasing products, subscribing to our Newsletter, or participating in any other activities available through the Service.
- Loamics or “we” or “us” or “our” or other similar pronouns means Loamics S.A.S
2- What information do we collect?
2.1 Technical information we obtain when you use our On-Line Service
As you may know, when you access a website or use a mobile application there is some information that is automatically recorded. Our On-Line Service is not different. These are the types of technical information we are recording:
- When you visit, access or use our On-Line Service our servers automatically collect and retain information based on that usage. Website log data may contain your Internet Protocol address, the address of the webpage you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used the On-Line Service and other web tracking features (below we are providing you with a detailed explanation of the other web tracking features we use).
- We may also collect information about the device (PC, MAC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) you are using to connect to the On-Line Service. Such information may include the type of device, the operating system you are using, device settings, and unique device identifiers.
The collection of this information depends on the device you are using and its settings. To learn about the information your device makes available you should check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
2.2 Web tracking features we use
2.3 Analytics collection
3. Collecting personal data of clients and prospects in a fair and transparent manner
LOAMICS uses your personal data in order to:
- Give you access and use of the portal;
- Offer you services according to your browsing history and preferences;
- To verify and authenticate your data;
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To analyze the volume and history of your use of our services;
- To combat fraud, abuse, viruses and other malicious software
When certain information is required to access specific features, this is indicated at the time
of data collection.
If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not have access to certain services and offers, functionalities or even sections on the website.
LOAMICS keeps the collected data for a period of 5 years from the date of the last access made, except if a longer period of conservation is authorized or imposed by a legal or regulatory provision or if you have exercised, under the conditions provided for hereafter, one of the rights granted to you by the legislation.
4. Take the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data
LOAMICS ensures the protection of personal data entrusted to it.
LOAMICS puts in place the organisational, software, legal, technical and physical means
capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent
their damage, deletion or access by unauthorised third parties.
The information system, the servers and the networks that LOAMICS uses to process and store personal data are equiped with security and protection systems (data encryption, firewall, redundancy, backup on the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees and agents of LOAMICS, authorized by reason of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. Moreover, LOAMICS makes its employees aware of the protection of personal data made available to them within the framework of their functions.
The information collected may be communicated to third parties linked to the company by contract for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of the platform and the data, without your authorization being necessary. It is specified that, within the framework of the execution of their services, the subcontractors have access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
Apart from the cases set out above, LOAMICS undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless it is obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
5. How do we use the information we collect?
Regarding analytics collection please note that we will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any of your personally identifiable information. We will not associate any data gathered from our On-Line Service with any personally identifiable information (meaning data that could directly identify you as a unique person) from any source, unless you voluntarily submit that information via a fill-in form on our On-Line Service.
6. Contact information
DISCOVER LOAMICS DATA OS WHITE PAPERREAD MORE